Structural Damage Repair Ottawa – 613.746.7300
Proper foundation care is very important in preserving the integrity of your home’s structure. Throughout the years our Structural Repair Division has developed the experience, skills, personnel and equipment necessary to handle a wide range of structural repair projects.
Signs of structural damage:
- Sloping of floors
- Sagging beams
- Cracked floor joist
- Cracked drywall/walls
- Cracked window panes
- Windows that have problems opening
- Problems opening and closing doors
Mr. Foundation Solution
Mr. Foundation will provide an on-site visit. If structural damage is detected, a structural engineer will then assist with the necessary repair. Structural damage may also be soil related. If so, a soil engineer may be required.
- A structural engineer would supply drawings and the scope of work required.
- City permits will be applied for.
- All repairs are engineered and verified(city building inspector, engineer) during construction and upon completion of the job.
- Mr. Foundation is fully insured under all facets of Labour (WISB), structural repairs (Shoring), and product liabilities.
- All structural work carries a 20 year transferable warranty.
Planning Structural Damage Repair in Ottawa?
Take at least 3 quotes. Check each company’s experience, equipment, and insurance, and then decide.